Common Sense for 2014
1. You can NOT force someone to love you the way you want to be loved. That is a decision they have to make.
2. You can NOT force someone to treat you the way you want to be treated. That is a decision they have to make.
3. People spend money on what they consider to be important to them.( cell phone, TV, I Pads or saving or eliminating debt)
4. Negative energy and/or hating on others does not do anyone any good. Example: in the gym today I heard two ladies make the comment “why is this skinny girl in here working out all the time?”. This is what I call “Hating”. That skinny woman probably believes
1. That working out builds muscles
2. Working out helps deal with stress
3. Working out can help a person deal with Life…….
5. You cannot force someone to be a good friend. Most people do not know how to be a friend. If they are not willing to spend the time or effort to be your friend, move on and open the door for someone else to enter
So focus on being positive and good things usually happen.